GloryProtector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gold 5years weekly chart - giant descending triangle

向下

gold 5years weekly chart - giant descending triangle Empty gold 5years weekly chart - giant descending triangle

發表  mAcD 周二 7月 24, 2012 12:41 am

i read gold chart many times, in long term, a tumble sign is hiding.

in short term (next month to september or into mid october), a bounce from the current (USD1582 as at yesterday) or abit lower level to as high as USD1723.

to play safe, long it when a near term short term is hit. then wait for its peaking at USD1723.
mAcD
mAcD

文章數 : 1228
注冊日期 : 2011-11-21

回頂端 向下

gold 5years weekly chart - giant descending triangle Empty 回復: gold 5years weekly chart - giant descending triangle

發表  mAcD 周五 9月 14, 2012 1:46 pm

target achieved and abit exceeded, gold closed at USD1769 this early morning and the day high was USD1775. time to realise profit, it may go further to 1785 next week but the risk is increasing.

from last thread (23jul) at USD1582 to USD1775, the ride is yummy. however, profit taking doesnt mean we have to short the gold right now. i guess it will do some whipsaw struggling here into mid-oct. every peaking process has its pattern, until the pattern comes to light, patience and wait.

honor my lord, glory to my lord.
mAcD
mAcD

文章數 : 1228
注冊日期 : 2011-11-21

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章