GloryProtector
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

property market in mainland / hk

向下

property market in mainland / hk Empty property market in mainland / hk

發表  mAcD 周三 9月 26, 2012 12:30 pm

there are couple professionals saying that our mainland gov't and entrepreneurs are not doing any foundamental businesses, instead they use all money into speculation.
in chinese, 錢搵錢.

when there is no solid business to support the economic growth, and the continuous pressing policies from beijing govt, i still expect the property of mainland to drop by a moderate rate 15% to 33% in the next 2 years.
mAcD
mAcD

文章數 : 1228
注冊日期 : 2011-11-21

回頂端 向下

property market in mainland / hk Empty 回復: property market in mainland / hk

發表  mAcD 周三 9月 26, 2012 12:35 pm

i reviewed the low int rate to property bubble in ireland/spain/portugal/italy etc

and the notorious alan greenspan in the 1990's; found that it always takes roughly 6 years for bubble burst.

from 2009 + 6 = 2015.

having considered the education, mean income of white collar, gov't policies, developed infrastructure etc, mainland is still far from matured (or as developed as compaired with developed countries).

i noted that euro had extended the default deadline of spain to 2014. i also noted ben of US Federal Reserve saying more than 1 time that the low int rate (0.00%~0.25%) extended into 2014, that means, the bubble can run for another 1.5 year!

sure not for mainland, we saw mainland properties developers are running out and asking for cash throughout this 2012.
mAcD
mAcD

文章數 : 1228
注冊日期 : 2011-11-21

回頂端 向下

回頂端

這個論壇的權限:
無法 在這個版面回復文章